Sunday, March 31, 2013

Unit 3 Reflection


In this unit, we have learned a lot about the movie.
Beginning, our understanding of the movie is not very deep and there is no concept. Since this unit. I learned more about the movie. , I know a few of the more famous film company, such as Hollywood Bollywood Disney. . . But now I know Warner Brothers, Paramount Tyler Perry Studios. In-depth knowledge of the movie and now I more. For this I am glad. .
Also in this movie, I go to the movies in order to learn. I once in order to complete the job, I saw a type of music movies in this spring break, I went to see a Tyler Perry Studios movie.
I think that not only let me have more interest in this unit. I learned more movie knowledge. Actually, I think the movie is not only visual enjoyment, but also allows us to learn from the movie inside knowledge. Learn about different cultures.
  Inside the movie, I will try to understand what is the movie about and it is a way to study. Although sometimes I can’t understand all but at least I can improve my English skills during I watching the movie/.
  Anyway, I really enjoy watching movie. And so I enjoy this unit very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment